Thursday, August 31, 2017

Skipping Santa


Has September creeps nearer tomorrow even I starting to think about Christmas card, I think the Mo's Snowy House will be a firm favourite and it works brilliantly (well I think so) with Skipping Santa.

I found a scrap of dotty blue patterned paper and used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle and added a red mat to help it stand out.

I very carefully tried to cut the Santa leaving a white border round him for a base image so I could layer on top. There were a few slip ups but I think I got away with it.

Added a bit of gold on his belt and tassels using a gold pen and rather than use my flower soft and fun flock mixture I decided to use glitter and promptly carried on wearing it for the rest of day.

Lastly my favourite Christmas sentiment from Simon says Stamp especially with a santa image.

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is really cute, must be Santa day today

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Christmas card Debby

Anne

Pat said...

I love the combination of MM images Debby and the great way you have Santa running out of the scene. A fabulous card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and happy Christmas card, great combination of paper and images.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Debby xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So cute! Love the dotty background and the glitter.
I can't wait to throw glitter around the house. It will make a change from sequins! :-)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love this fun image and your fab dimensional treatment is such a perfect finish! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Unknown said...

I love the combination of MM images Debby and the great way you have Santa running out of the scene. A fabulous card. x


หนังจีน

XxJULESxX said...

love it! santa looks great