Sunday, August 27, 2017

Puddle Fun


When you have a fabulous pics of your gt nephew it was only right to make a scrapbook page with them.

The paper are Echo Park but I've a couple boy paper collection that the scraps are altogether since they are similar colours.  Again the stickers are from their collection. I get to use the Tim Holtz Sixxiz splat die.

The stitched letters I think could be probably American Craft.

Yesterday my daughter and I went shopping, half the flat lights brought and Sofa ordered in one of the shops I didn't expect to go in. You would think Oak Furniture was all about wood furniture but there was a nice selection of sofas too. She managed to get a huge free clock no idea where that will fit.  Again the carpet shop wasn't the one I thought we would get them from and a chap is coming tomorrow to measure up for us.

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this layout, gorgeous pics too.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! wonderful photos and layout, love the colours too.
Faith
x

Pat said...

Ahh how cute and a super layout Debby. x

JoAnn said...

Adorable layout with those precious photos.

Sandra H said...

Oooh this is just amazing your so talented in all that your do .......simply is gorgeous! x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant page layout. I love the way you've put all the papers together to show of the fab photos
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, what a fab LO Debby! Great pics, perfect DPs and I love the added splats too!

Mandy said...

Wonderful page Debby! The photos are so cute and I love all the added elements xx

Michelle said...

Aww Debbbie what a great LO. bet you enjoyed putting it together.
x Michelle

Unknown said...

Oooh this is just amazing your so talented in all that your do .......simply is gorgeous! x


หนังจีน