Thursday, August 10, 2017

On My Shoulders


It was one of my brother's Birthday this week and I know he dotes on his Grandchildren so I thought this fabulous image from Mo Manning called Shoulders Boy S would work.

The papers are Echo Park not sure on the name of them now but I don't think it recent. I just so happened to have a left over cog corner from Tim Holtz cogs dies so I thought I would use it them I felt it needed some on the right top corner so I cut another one anyway. This was was chopped up a bit to suit my card.

I cut some extra single ones to randomly place, I discovered that some of the dies cut perfect little circles that look like faux brads so I decided to use them. They were a bit fiddly to stick more glue on my fingers sometimes. The sentiment it my favourite one that sits on my desk and I cut the letters out of a die, I think they are Memory Box ones.

9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image and the colours and the design, I'm sure your Brother will be thrilled with it.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This is a great MM image and perfect for yourbrother Debby, and I love the way you have cut and arranged the cogs. x

Barb from NJ said...

This is a wonderful male card. Love your composition of the card.

Brawny x said...

Great card. X

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, fab stamp and I love the papers and cogs
Lorraine x

Cheryl W. said...

Awesome card! I love the sweet image and bright colors.

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Debby and great colours

Anne

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful l just love that image x

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful male card. Love your composition of the card.
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub