Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hero Arts

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We also have a special challenge for children between the ages of 2 and 16! CLICK HERE or on the logo to go directly to the challenge page
Kid'sChallenge-01

This week the challenge is
Anything Goes 

This week we are showcasing Hero Arts Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



The moment I saw this Hero Arts Thorn Tree and Grass die I knew I wanted it, thinking it would be a perfect addition for Scrapbooking just need the right photo. But in the mean time a CAS card to show it off.

I cut the tree twice once in brown and once in green, I carefully cut the branches off the green piece and then llayered it over the brown tree. I used Stick it foam squares cut to the size I wanted to give dimension but I stuck the two end to the brown card, I then overlapped the tree on the side of the card.

The sentiments I used is the Simon Says Stamp Seeing Stars to finish.

Are you getting excited for Stamptember which is only a couple of days away, I know I am.

STAMPtember Sneak Peek

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



13 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is perfect CAS, love how you have used these dies Debby xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the tree die, so pretty and the CAS design is perfect! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

This CAS card is all around AWESOME!! Love it, Debby!

Liz said...

Fabulous CAS card, Debby, lovely design. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS card Debby

Anne

Mandy said...

Wonderful CAS card Debby xx

Lin said...

That is a great die, Debby, and makes a wonderfully unique card!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant cas card, fab die.
Lorraine x

Pat said...

I love this fabulous thorn tree die Debby and the grass die goes beautifully, also a great sentiment to finish too. x

Lucille K said...

Lovely CAS card :)

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Debby! Love that wonderful tree! Great design!

hugs...

Unknown said...

That is a great die, Debby, and makes a wonderfully unique card!


หนังจีน

XxJULESxX said...

fabulous cas card Debby