Friday, August 11, 2017

get well


I needed a Get Well card for a man and I was totally stuck to think of something. In the end I made my own plasters (see the card below) I was so disappointed with the end result that as soon as my craft money could afford it I brought the MFT plasters.

I made another card but the photographer couldn't photo it right and then I kept forgetting to do it. I finally photo a card that pleased more a bit more. Aren't the dies brilliant.



I'm gutted that where I swim on Friday morning is closed for repairs so no swimming for a few weeks but I plan to sort out my 2015 photos and make some kits up. There is a crop next week and at the end of September its the retreat.

12 comments:

Pat said...

I adore these googly eyed plaster people Debby and the backgrounds are brilliant. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These would cheer anyone up, great plaster die and love the bottom one too. Great idea to add googly eyes.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous and FUN Debby..great dies and love the tiny googly eyes..brilliant.

Luv CHRISSYxx

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Oh sooo cute! Wonderful get well wishes!

Hugs,
Jay Jay

Lorraine said...

A brilliant get well card, those plaster dies look fab especially with the googly eyes!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards!

Craftychris said...

Sooooo cool! Love the googly eyes! xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Lol love the googly eyes, this is sure to cheer anyone up!

Liz said...

Super cards, I love the plasters and the googly eyes are a perfect finishing touch. xx

Brawny x said...

Fab cards Debby x

Unknown said...

Oh sooo cute! Wonderful get well wishes!
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub