Thursday, August 17, 2017

Flower Girl


Isn't this a gorgeous image from Mo Manning called For the Flower Girl its lovely to colour and layer too.

I think the papers are some freebies scrapbook paper that I decided would work for cards better unfortunately there is no name with them.

I've used the fabulous sketch on Mo's Little Challenges on Facebook, had to use it since I love sketches.
No automatic alt text available.

For my strip I used a Marianne Butterfly border die with a bit  of ribbon and my other butterflies are a Memory Box die. The sentiment is a Whiff of Joy stamp who are now no more but so pleased I still have some of their stamps. The scallop frames are from MFT.


11 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Lovely and sweet. Like those colors. Hugs, Ankie

Dandi93 said...

Absolutely adorable Debby, lovely color combo

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a glorious little image and a really beautiful card.
Faith
x

Pat said...

This little flower girl image by MM is so cute and you have coloured and layered it beautifully Debby and I love the pretty butterfly border and added double layered butterflies, and the papers go beautifully. A gorgeous card. x

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Debby...gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty, an adorable image and gorgeous butterflies
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous, great take on the sketch woth lovely colours

Craftychris said...

This is such a beautiful card! Really cute image wonderfully coloured and I love the butterflies! xxx

Cheryl W. said...

Your card has such a lovely, dainty quality. Very pretty!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable Debby, lovely color combo
โกลเด้นสล็อต
สูตรบาคาร่า
gclub