Sunday, August 13, 2017

Evening at Grandma's


While at the Scrap Cafe crop a few weeks ago a friend there was using a sketch and both myself and my sister used it. This is my attempt helped out with my new star die from MFT.

The papers are some ones but the matched the little chaps shirt perfectly. The tags are Simon says Stamp and the stickers came with the paper pack.

I recently kitted my 2015 photos, I think I'm going to have to up my game it was a busy year still haven't printed a Wedding and a Big Birthday Bash.

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love the page, great layout.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous, love the fab pics xxx

Craftychris said...

Fabulous page and gorgeous photos! xxx

Pat said...

Ahh! What great photos and a beautiful layout Debby. x

Sarah said...

Such a great layout, perfectly coordinated as usual Debby xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous layout Debby, and great photos too!

Liz said...

Beautiful layout and what a handsome young man. xx

Brawny x said...

How fabulous. What a great layout...gorgeous little man x