Friday, August 25, 2017

Crochet Update



I thought it was time for a quick crochet update and took some photos with my phone, but it seems to alter the colours of this ball of Scheepjes Whirl Lavenderlicious. Not sure how far I can go so I'm guessing some unpicking will involved to make sure I have enough for a border.

The pattern is Lost in Time which is a free pattern on Raverlry, found it a bit tricky to start and I'm pretty sure there is a bit a mistake at the beginning but once you get into it, its fine.
I wanted the dark purple at the end so I haven't started at the centre of the cake which you are expected to work from. I've also used a smaller crochet hook because my crocheting looks better but could make the shawl smaller but we will see.


Thankfully my last baby blanket is done and I made a comforter in the same colours but I'm not showing it since I know the person is on FB and posts make its way over there so just in case here' a sneak peek.

There is to be a Baby Shower and I've been given my homework, my daughter has hers too.

Lastly I've had my wool order from Wool Warehouse, love that it comes with a net bag that I can put my finished items in. Looks much nicer when they are given in the bag.
I've decided to do a masculine blanket I thought Ross Poldark by Catherine Bligh but will probably do the same as the Demelza and omit the stripes.

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GORGEOUS work Debby.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

OMG what a stunning pattern Debby xx

Brawny x said...

Lovely work Debby x

Pat said...

Your crochet patterns get more and more complex and you are certainly up for a challenge Debby. I think this looks beautiful. x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful work Debby!

Unknown said...

OMG what a stunning pattern Debby xx


หนังจีน