Thursday, August 24, 2017

Cheek to Cheek


I've been asked to make a Golden Wedding card, I've already made a traditional one but I thought I would use an actual image card and thought Mo Mannings Cheek to Cheek would work.

The papers are Penny Black and of course thats my all time favourite Floral Oval from Spellbinders.
Flowers are Upsey Daisy from MFT and I think it their leaves too. The numbers are Simon Says Stamp die and I computer generated the Golden Years and used two very old Stampin Up punches.

The ribbon was in my stash and the embossing folder is the one I used for the Wedding Stationery I posted last week along with the Stitched Scallop border die from Lawn Fawn.

Originally I was just going to colour her dress but decided that I'll paper piece it instead. As I sit here I see a mistake and hopefully no one will noticed because I've just looked at the card and it well and truly stuck down.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card x

Cara said...

Gorgeous card and I can't find your mistake!

Marlene said...

This has to be one of my all time favourite cards as I am a dancer. Wonderful job Debbie.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I wish I had seen this image before making a recent anniversary card, it would have been perfect. This card is so beautiful and fun I absolutely LOVE it.
Faith
x

Pat said...

What a fabulous card and a really perfect image from MM. I love the floral oval and the paper pieced dress, and such lovely dimension too. I think the pretty daisies, ribbon and sentiment with a number of exactly the right size finish it beautifully. If there is some imperfection I have not been able to spot it at all. x

JoAnn said...

Great anniversary card Debbie. Love the cute image and layout design.

Unknown said...

It's lovely Debbie, but how do you paper piece with a digital stamp. I only use rubber or clear stamps. Best, Carolyn

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Is it just me ,or does he look like Ronald Reagan ? great card , fun and beautifully crafted . jane x

Brawny x said...

Great cardvx

Cheryl W. said...

It's a gorgeous card, Debby! Tiny mistakes are just proof that we really are human!

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty, love the sunny colours and fab image
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby..xx

akasals said...

awww, great card

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh beautiful card and her dress is so pretty! Nope, I can't spot your mistake either!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the sunny colours and fab image


หนังจีน