Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Lucky Stars

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Plaid Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is
We're Seeing Stars 
This week we are showcasing My Favorite Things Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



Haven't got the Oxides out of my system yet, this time I've used Faded Jeans and Broken China and spritz a bit of water over my card when I finished blending.

Before I did that I cut out the main mat with Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes, then I stamped and embossed using WOW Opaque Bright White and Simon Says Stamp Seeing Stars stamp set.

Once my card was dry I added the MFT Lucky Stars and I coloured them with Wink of Stella Glitter Pen which doesn't show up much but it is there.

I even stamped with the oxides and make the sentiment banner with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners.

I used the smaller Lucky stars but the larger ones I've used on a Scrapbook page but since the Scrap paper is old and the letters are from my stash I don't want to show the pic but here's the link to see how I love these lucky stars.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the background, the colours are so pretty and the stars are fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

Great colour blending using the oxide inks Debby and the colour combination is great. The little stamped and embossed stars and then the die cut ones over the top work so well, and I love the sentiment too. A beautiful card! x

Lin said...

These colors make the perfect background for your stars, Debby!

Sarah said...

I really like this card Debby, the colours are lovely together and suit the bright white perfectly xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design, Debby! I love how you blended the combination of blues :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the background is so beautiful x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! I absolutely love the background you've created
xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x