Thursday, December 01, 2016

For Jake


There's a new Anything Goes Challenge on DP2 Challenge rather than go for a Christmas image I needed a card for my Great Nephew and Mo has some great boy images. This time I used Simon since my nephew is growing up so fast.

But boys/men cards are notoriously awkward to make, add not having much time meant once again down the CAS path. So I had some scraps that I made into fishtail banners ( my stitched fishtail banners from Simon Says Stamp hadn't arrive at this point) and added some faux stitching.

The sentiment is an old Stampin Up one and since I had added the faux stitching to the banners I continued round the card.


12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great cas card, love the banner detail

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby and a typical teenager...

Anne

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card with stunning colouring and the image is perfect! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a Fabulous teen card, love your design. Love this image, used it a few times, but had forgotten about it, thanks for the reminder!
Faith
x

Cindy Groh said...

Perfect for a teen. Awesome job.

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a fantastic card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

A great MM image Debby and love the way you have Simon standing on top of the banners, and the round sentiment works really well. x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the CAS design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janeen said...

amazing card.

Cheryl W. said...

I think a teenaged boy would prefer CAS - so your card is perfect!

Lynne in NI said...

Perfect card for a teen, I need to get some of those images - my nephew is now 13 and my cutsie stamps just won't cut it I;m sure ;)