Friday, September 02, 2016

Stamptember


Its Stamptember that means a whole month of inspiration, challenges and new stuff and I was lucky to received some Stamptember stamps.

This set is called Christmas Toys but I wanted to prove that they work not just for Christmas. So I stamped the plane and train then cut them out, dies are available and on my wish list.

They worked a treat and I made a mat using the Simon Says Stitched Rectangle and backed it with some MFT Farm Fresh Gingham. My clouds are Simon Says Stamp Cloudy Sky using the dies too. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Furry Cat.

Now to follow whats going on in Stamptember make sure your a followers of the Simon Says Stamp Blog.

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kathlene said...

Love this sweet simple card with its bright pops of color on white. Darling images too. I think I need these stamps. Hugs, Kathy.

Kathlene said...

Love this sweet simple card with its bright pops of color on white. Darling images too. I think I need these stamps. Hugs, Kathy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Certainly not just for Christmas, you card proves it, love those darling images.
Faiht
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Debby..you make CAS so perfect..love the cute images..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

I love these toys and little clouds,and the blue gingham in the background works really well Debby. Such a sweet card! x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, such fun images.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

So cute ! Love the stamps and the blue paper you have used x

Carol S. said...

Love it!! Brilliant CAS card and love the sweet images. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynne in NI said...

Such a sweet card! My little sister had a Fisher Price plane just like yours when she was a kid :)

Juls said...

Fun card xx

Susi said...

This set definitely has versatility and you've shown that beautifully - a fabulous boy birthday card!