Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Left Over


Oh yes an extra card this week although this is a bit of failure, I actually made for a background for the card I'm posting today at 2pm but I didn't think it worked so rather than waste it I made a card.

I used the Splitcoast Stampers sketch SC588 but I'm kicking myself for making my strips a bit on the large size. The stamp are Simon Say Stamps Roses for You and I'm actually using the heart because I'm far too lazy to use the single ones. Coloured in using green and pink inkpads.

Then I used the Simon Says Stamps Bundle of Shapes which will be worn out the times I've used and not far behind are the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles. Not sure how many times I can use this sentiment from Simon Says Stamps Reason to Smile but I need to get it out of my system.

9 comments:

Kath said...

I think you're being too hard on yourself! This is a lovely card and the strips look just fine to me.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Nothing wrong with your card at all Debby its lovely and the sentiment is perfect,,,

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great design.

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

This is really pretty Debby and the design with the crossover of the two corner pieces works beautifully and reminds me of a top with a crossover neckline. Perhaps I have a rather overactive imagination..lol, but the stamped roses are wonderfully coloured and I would certainly love a top with that gorgeous design. x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Debby, such a lovely sentiment.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, I think it's a lovely card. The sentiment stamps are a really useful set to have, they are wonderful. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card and love the design and the sentiment.

Maria said...

Hi Debby, absolutely nothing wrong with this card at all,
you are to hard on yourself. Even when you make a mistake
it looks good. Take care,
Maria x