Friday, April 22, 2016

Balloon Hedgie


Yes I've made a card for a challenge and its not a week later but actually in time to enter it. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday and I found what I though would be a perfect stamp to fit in the odd shape mat.

Now when I layer my images I like to have an image has a guide and this I have to use a
Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure I place that guide image right. I think I can give myself a pat on the back because I don't think I could of placed it any better.

Of course my image is a Penny Black Hedgie and once layered I paper pieced the balloon with the pink dotty paper. The paper is some odds and ends that I bundled together when I was sick a few weeks ago.

 I did use a tiny scallop die from MFT  and the sentiment is Paper Smooches.

Now all I can hope that once the PC has been put back it all works. I shall post a picture now I should be back online and I should actually see how big my cupboard is for putting all nine drawers of craft stuff is.

p.s. Don't worry I've another Penny Black for tomorrow.

19 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Ahhh, this is so sweet. Love it. Hugs, Ankie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous and cute, great layout too. Pleased about the ps, thought I had lost a day

brenda said...

You can't beat a PB image Debby and such an eye catching design.

B x

Squirrel x said...

Just too cute hun, and a fabulous use of the sketch - brilliant design. Hugs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love the layout!
hugs Shell xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card,love the design.

Pop's Cards said...

so pretty sweetie hugs Pops x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, Love what you did with the sketch, Thanks for sharing on Sketch Saturday this week, Love Hazelxx

Unknown said...

Hi Debby what a wonderful card and the design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Lorraine said...

Aww, he is so sweet, love his paper pieced balloon.
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the sketch, and your hedgie fits beautifully, such pretty paper too.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debby..love the card design and those Hedgies are so cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card the hedgehogs are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Carol S. said...

A sweet card and love the adorable Hedgie. Gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Craftychris said...

Lovely card design for the cute, cute hedgehogs! xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debby, that's adorable! Love that sweet image. Gorgeous card design and as always, your paper decoupage really adds that special depth and dimension to the image. Hugs, Wends x

Tracy said...

Too cute! Love the fun shape. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I love this card Debby, he really makes me smile :) xxx

Pat said...

This is such a sweet hedgie image Debby and love the shape of the mat it is sitting on and such pretty papers too making a really beautiful card. x