Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jessie


Mmmm my camera seems to have made my baby image a bit blurring or is it time I went to the opticians, probably a bit of both. This adorable image is one of Mo's called Jessie and you can buy her in the shop which has 20% off at the moment till the 24th but you have to remember to put in the code.

Not sure of the papers have been going through some of my older papers otherwise I can't justified buying more. The pink was bit awkward to match but I think I may have pulled it off.

My mojo is still away but I just got out my favourite things and saw an old Mojo Monday sketch to bring it all together.

So to my favourite things, well the lace for started and ribbon always works well on a girl baby card.
MFT crochet border to go round my image mat haven't find anything that looks or works this well to replace it.

I'm loving the Stacked Heart die from Simon Says Stamps, I added double sided tape to the back before running it through the Big Shot and then used a few of the hearts to bring a bit of interest. Finally the LOTV sentiments which I don't think they're available any longer but love that I can stamp, cut off the border, stamp on contrasting card and cut out.

Today I'm of to Slimming World fingers crossed I've lost some weight, didn't start off that well and the planned visit to MIL this weekend isn't going to help.


23 comments:

cotnob said...

An adorable card Debby, I love your Stacked Heart die.
Pauline
x

Joke de Wit said...

Ohh wat een dotje Debby.Gr.Joke

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debby, love those hearts.
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that heart die Debby, looks fab on this card and oh my goodness, that image is TOO cute!!! Fabulous. Hugs, Wends x

Spyder said...

It looks great to me! Love the image and the colouring you've chosen!
((Lyn)
Belated 'Happy Year Year!'

angelwhispers said...

What a fabulous image Debbie she sure is a cutie sits perfectly on your beautiful design. Hope slimming world went well love Chanelle xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a very sweet baby card. I always find pink very hard to work with but you have done a great job here.
Lorraine

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Jo x

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

You breathe such life into your images Debby ... I'm in awe! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Pat said...

Jesse is extremely cute and the colouring is beautiful, also you have matched your papers perfectly with that peachy pink Debby and the falling hearts work really well in the background too. A gorgeous card! x

Pam said...

Adorable card. Jessie is so sweet. I love the falling hearts die.

Stamps and Paper said...

Debby your card is just so sweet. Jessie is adorable

Anne

Juls said...

Adorable xx

JoAnn said...

Love that sweet image on your beautiful card. Fabulous coloring.

Mervi said...

Adorable and so sweet card, love the image too, done my first card with it too;-))m

Sarah said...

She is beautiful Debby, what a lovely card xx

Lorraine said...

An adorable card Debby, lovely image and colours
Lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby. Love the colour x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card the baby girl is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Tammy said...

Absolutely precious! Love the sweet background too!

Cheryl W. said...

Such an adorable image and beautiful card. Love it!

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable and i'm loving the gorgeous soft peach colour too, Luv Sam x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet card, I'm LOVIN that pretty heart die!