Thursday, September 17, 2015

Janny Bookmark


Its time for September's Dream Team Blog Hop using Kaly's theme of Anything but a card.


Since I've been a bit up and down this week I cheekily decided on an easy Bookmark well it was easy then I got out the Stamping Butterfly stamp so it took longer than I thought it would.
The actual bookmark is a Scrapling that I have over when cutting square cards out, so it folds over the page. I used Janny Texting because she sitting on books and was a tall image. I had some Lawn Fawn dies that had the scallop oval and matched dotty edge oval that the image fitted into.
I added the ribbon so it hangs under the pages but it didn't work with the book I found (Its an illustrated Watership Down Hardback) its larger than a paperback but since I read on an e reader or kindle actual books are in short supply.
The patterned paper is Doodlebug can't believe I cut into a whole square of paper.
Now you should have come my way from Julie and
 now your need to HOP SKIP and JUMP over to LOU

Don't forget there are two $5 gift vouchers to spend in Mo's shop to be drawn from someones comments so make sure you comment on everyone in the blog hop posts.


35 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and such a beautiful butterfly.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous bookmark Debby

Anne

zub momi said...


Fabulous bookmark! Love the sweet image and cheerful colors :)

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful bookmark.
Cute digi. Beautiful butterfly handles it.

Hugs, Astrid.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty

Sammy said...

Soooo pretty! And if you need books, try my house. I've over 1200 (and counting, lol!). I have a Kindle, but just can't get used to it. Very much prefer to have a book in my hands! x

Colinda said...

Great bookmark!! Hope you feel beter!
Take care,
Colinda

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Absolutely adorable!
Hugs from Brazil!

Janette said...

Gorgeous bookmark Debby..x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous bookmark.
Lorraine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debby, that's so cute! I love the design of the bookmark, the gorgeous zingy colours and the fabulous image. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

Doreen said...

Love the image and design, this is just gorgeous.xxx

rian said...

this is a very nice bookmark, love the colors.

hugs rian

rian said...

this is a very nice bookmark, love the colors.

hugs rian

coops said...

fabulous bookmark debby..gorgeous image and i love your colours and pretty butterfly ;D

xx coops xx

Pat said...

I love this bookmark Debby and the image is just perfect and prettily coloured and those scalloped and pierced oval dies are beautiful together, and what a great idea to hang the butterfly from the ribbon. x

Blue Kube said...

This is so darn sweet! I love the image and how you colored it. The butterfly dangle is a great idea. You've inspired me!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very pretty a lovely image to use for a bookmark.

KalySto said...

Debby , the bookmark is such a cute idea ! I just love it!
Hugs!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the image and the papers are such a lovely colour. I am reading a paperback book at the moment and found myself tapping the page!! xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty bookmark Debby, the perfect image.
Pauline
x

Liz said...

Love this book mark! Great design and the little butterfly at the bottom is a lovely addition. xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful bookmark - as I love to read it seems that I never have enough bookmarks!!
Sandy xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby bookmark and i'm loving the cute butterfly at the bottom, Luv Sam x

Tammy said...

Clever design for a bookmark! Super cute image and fabulous coloring!

Marlena M. said...

Such a cute bookmark!

Cynthia said...

Adorable bookmark, Debby.

Milka Gubo said...

Super cute bookmark! Thank you for sharing. :-D

Bunny said...

I love this colorful and fun bookmark. It's nice to know that people are actually still reading books.

Anonymous said...

Oh Debby this is totally stunning your colouring is frigging AWESOME! love it! xx

Andrea Szabo Flying Kangaroo said...

What a cute idea, the coloring is amazing, and the image is perfect for it. :)

arcadia said...

I love your beautiful bookmark!

PashaCou said...

What a beautiful idea, I just love the digi you used. Thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs,

terry said...

Love this bk mark! What butterfly stamp and die did u use? Thanks