Sunday, May 03, 2015

Scrapbooking Sunday


It was NSD yesterday and I decided to scrapbook instead of making MIL's birthday card or any of my DT committments. I will probably regret it next week when I'm tearing my hair out cos I haven't left myself enough time.
But I'm please with want I've done the first is this page to go with the pocket page I made a while ago. I tried a hand at a bit of stencilling it didn't go quite according plan. I also used the Spellbinders Stately Circles. The hearts and butterfly are both from Simon Says Stamp. The small letters are a  Memory Box die and the larger letters are Storybook from the Cricut but I cut out a couple of times to give more depth to the letters which is more obvious in RL.

Here's the pocket pages I made a few weeks back and you can see I've used the same papers from the Simon Says Stamp kit.

I didn't used the other side of Mum's pocket pages so I decided to use them for my Dad to go with my favourite layout I made of him with Mason. Again I tried to match up the layout with the pocket pages which is why I used the stars and twine. The sentiment is Inkylicious that I brought at Ally Pally
The papers I think are October Afternnoon and the stamps are Stampin Up but the grid ones has been retired.
The patchwork one I put together and then used a Spellbinder star die to cut it out, backed with the gingham and the sentiment was from Lila's Heart from Simon Says Stamp. Hearts again from Simon Says Stamp.


Here's the layout just to show I tried to combine the details. You can find my Scrapbooking on my other blog All in One Place. It's laid out different to this blog. For example all my 2015 scrapbooking is simply being added to the one post so you won't get updates when I've added them.
I've just been reminded about the apron I should be making. So I won't be card making tomorrow either at this rate.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LOs Debby. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful pages full of memories Debby....

Anne

Sarah said...

What a wonderful collection Debby xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous pages adore the top one, the colours and placement is beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Debby, the photos are so beautiful and your detailing is fabulous.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful family pages Debby - all precious moments and you have captured them so beautifully x Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous pages and memories Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fitting tribute to your parents and such lovely memories too, Luv Sam x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful layouts and lovely tributes to your parents.

Pam said...

These pages are beautiful. Such a wonderful tribute to your parents. Hugs!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What awesome pages! I love the contrast of old and young together on a page -- fabulous job!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely page of your Mum

Desire Fourie said...

Such true words spoken Doreen. Just love your designs embracing such precious memories.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KraftyKaren said...

These layouts are so lovely and the pocket pages co-ordinate with the main pages beautifully x

pinky said...

Wow they are just gorgeous and you can tell they came straight from the heart Debby.

Chrissy said...

AWEsome layouts Debby..love the photos and colours and added details..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Great photo's, sentiments and layout, brilliant work.

Kath x

Jackie Scott said...

Awesome family photos! Great backgrounds and colours!

Carol S. said...

Wonderful pages of family photos and happy memories. Treasures! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Maria said...

Hi Debby,
Lovely family keepsakes ! you have done a fabulous job
putting it all together. Happy memories.
Hugs Maria x

Maria said...

Hi Debby,
Lovely family keepsakes ! you have done a fabulous job
putting it all together. Happy memories.
Hugs Maria x

Tracey said...

Wow! What beautiful pages Debby!! xx

Becky said...

BEautiful pages Debby. Such beautiful memories..Love that first page, gorgeous.

Mau xx said...

What gorgeous keepsakes Debby. Huge hugs coming your way xx

Tammy said...

Lovely pages and wonderful keepsakes! Wonderful way to honor both of your parents.

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, wonderful layouts that go so well with your pocket pages!
Hugs Lynsey x

Cindy Groh said...

Awesome layouts. I pinned them for inspiration. Love that you used some older products/patterned paper. Not everyone can get all the new stuff, like me, so it's nice the products you used. TY

Jacee said...

Fantastic pages Debby, they all look fabulous, you've put the photos together just great they look fabulous
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pat said...

These are lovely layouts and great photos Debby, and I love the way you have achieved continuity across all of them. x

Cheryl W. said...

I can see the love in all the details of these gorgeous layouts. Wonderful work, Debby.