Saturday, March 01, 2014

Hows it going


So the plumbing is where is should be

Wires are everywhere and the electrician is sorting out security lights so if anyone goes near the gate or the shed the garden lights up like Blackpool Illuminations.

Two very important double plugs, one for the daylight lamp and my Ipod the other for the Cricut and Heat tool got to get my priorities rights.

We have a new door

At the moment it comes with a pet entrance


From the front the door still needs some work to the roof yet.
Sorry if its becoming a bit boring but I plan to record its development and if I decide to scrapbook the event this helps with the timeline.


12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

It is really coming along. I am glad you are recording it. It will be fun to see your room finished! You have got those important things sorted on these photos...the security and the craft plugs or course!

Sandra H said...

Hi Debby, It looks like it's coming along nicely and when it's finished it will be well worth it.....can't wait to see that xx

Chrissy said...

I think it is a great idea to record it all and it is comng along nicely..I can smell the new wood and paint from here..going to be a great place and ALL YOURS!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ellen Bornstein said...

you must be getting excited Debby. I think it is going to be great and thanks for sharing the journey.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Not boring Debby it's fun to see the progress. Susan xx

Claire said...

It's come a long way since your last post, can't wait to see more and completion. Hugs, Claire x

Jane said...

It's great to see the progress Debby x

Cheryl W. said...

This is so NOT boring! I love seeing your progress.

Aileen said...

Love watching the progress. Cant wait to see the end result.

Bonnie Weiss said...

The planning and progress are half the fun Debby ... enjoy the rest of the journey!

Dotty Jo said...

Its starting to take shape now Debby! Jo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Not boring, I find it exciting, as you do I expect :)