Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Godfather


So I have a couple of layouts still to show this time its my DS with pictures I stole from Facebook (this is the only way I can get nice photos of my children these days)
He is attending the christening of his friends son not only that they foolishly asked him to be his Godfather hence the title.
The papers are My Minds Eye and the little books were from a cricut cartridge at MJ crop which now escapes me.
A bit CAS but that seems to be my direction at the moment.

13 comments:

Helen said...

What a great lay-out. Love the colours. It doesn't need anymore. Regards Helen

Sandra H said...

Great layout Debby proud God Father and proud mum too! x

heidy said...

Great LO Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Cheryl W. said...

Love it! Your son has a wonderful smile.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Layout Debby. The photo of your Son is lovely. Like you all my kids photo's are now pinched from Facebook, hate that!
My Son and Daughter went skiing together with friends last January, so at the moment I am scrapping snowy photo's. Lovely tho'.
Like your little boats and also the super oval, love oval and circles on a layout.
Debbiex

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous layout Debby. A very proud son and friend and an adorable baby.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

They are gorgeous photos Debby and your layout showcases them perfectly.
hugs Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Awwww, he looks a natural at holding a baby! Great layout!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, great layout and design!

mckinkle said...

Love your great straight forward and stylish LO's.
Im trying to make a start on my DD's wedding album but Im too scared to start!? Any hints/tips for a novice?
Keryn :)

Sandy said...

What handsome young men. Wonderful layout.
Sandy

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a great layout!

Lucy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This page is lovely Debby. Made me smile about where you get the photos from, they usually won't stay still enough for us to take them or their never home.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx