Friday, November 02, 2012

Teen Fairy


Since I've used the Sketch Saturday sketch this week I better post it before the challenge finishes. I coloured this cute Teen Fairy Pia from Mo Manning to match the papers then realised how grungy they were. So lots of antique linen inking was done to take the stark white away I think I managed it. I have both teen fairies I think they great for teen girls and I've coloured the flower before now so it doesn't look like a poinsettia so she would work all year round.
Also knew the white glamour dust might be too white and the gold well just too gold. So I mix a bit of each before spreading it over her underskirt and wings and even though the camera hasn't shown it that well it did work a treat, will be doing again.
The papers are October Afternoon, the favourite Floral Oval and the poinseittas are Marianne dies.
Well I think I'm done with the Cyber crop now although there are still challenges but the classes have to loaded by tonight, challenges tomorrow. Not bad since I had hoped I would be up to date with my cards to blog and had to combine the two. I do have a DT card that must be done and I need a card for Sunday and Monday to do so that for today.

33 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Debby I love this care the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Mervi said...

Wow another stunning creation, love that beautiful frame!!!
Gorgeous card!
Happy weekend,-))m

Melodie said...

Wonderful card with a cute image and so beautiful papers.
Hugs
Melodie

scrappymo! said...

This is an incredibly beautiful image and you have coloured it ad built in up so beatifully.
gorgeous card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby lovely image and great papers

Anne

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a wonderful fairy card. Hugs Marja

Anita said...

Gorgeous card and such a beautiful fairy!
xoxo Anita

Christine L said...

Oooooh absolutely gorgeous Debby.... fabulous image with stunning colouring... and I love all her gorgeous 'mixed' glitter - particularly on her underskirt!

And.... that dotty red... love it! Particularly love how you've used it for the flowers!!

Hugs
Christine x

Julie said...

lovely card Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Debby...lovely image and colours.xxx

Mary J said...

Just love it, Debby! The whole layout and the flowers just gorgeous!

Beryl said...

Gorgeous teen fairy and I love the colours you've used - could be for a young one or a grown up.
Great card.
Beryl xx

PaperDaisies said...

Gorgeous layout Debby. Love that image. Just beautiful. Hugs Nina

Sharon said...

Gorgeous papers Debby and a beautiful card.x

rachel said...

gorgeous card Debby - love the image and your colours are fab xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Debby!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love the image and the way you have coloured her is so beautiful. such a great idea to mix the two different glitters to great effect

Hugs Sue

June Nelson said...

Wow Debby this is gorgeous love the image hunnie its fab huggies June xxxxx

Marian said...

Wat een geweldige kaart en mooi ingekleurd super
Groetjes

Tracey said...

Oooooh, I love her!! WHat a gorgeous card Debby!! xx

Tracy said...

Adorable! The punched flowers are so cute. :-) Hugs!

heidy said...

Such a beautiful card Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Diane said...

Oh my Debby! How lovel is she!
Your work is so beautiful!

Desire Fourie said...

Debby this is gorgeous and cheerful.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

coops said...

so stunning debby.gorgeous pretty image and i love your colour combo :D

xx coops xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Debbie - another amazingly fabulous card! The turquoise and red is a beautiful combination, and I love all the detail and colouring. Just gorgeous!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Sandra H said...

Debby, This is a really pretty card x

Sandra said...

Another awesome creation Debby! I am really loving that gorgeous die more and more ;)S

Danni said...

Very pretty! I like the idea of mixing the two glamour dusts! So beautiful!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is one of my most favourite colour combos Debby and you've made a stunning card. I promise to come by and have a proper look at all the posts I missed (even if I can't comment on everything) as soon as I get a little time. It's been a seriously hectic week!!! In the meantime, thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

XxJULESxX said...

Love it Debby! another of your gorgeous creations!

Grenouille Greetings said...

My favourite colour combo. Your fairy is delightful and the embellishment perfect! Hugs, Lesley