Wednesday, April 04, 2012

WOYWW and Scrapbooking Wednesday


So this is what my desk looks like after scrapbooking this WOYWW actual fact it not too bad although maybe the worst bits you can't see.
I had to have a chuckle on one of my WOYWW posts someone commented on how we have large spiders where I lived, I thought the person had gone a bit mad till I realised its my cricut spider I had spare from Halloween, forgotten all about it him.
I've also managed some scrapbooking and a few more pages for my book of my nieces wedding, Ok I know the wedding was 2009 I'm a slow scrapbooker!


I love how this fell together, I've been collecting sketches over on Pinterest  and even though I missed out a square. The page is an 8 inch square and having received a parcel from Simon Says Stamps recently which had this branch stamp inside and it was on my desk, so I stamped in the corners and when I added the pearls I knew it was a perfect finish.


When I opened my Scrapbook tote I was surprised to see I started this layout and hadn't finished it. Took a while to get it to work spent a lot of time moving things around, still not particularly happy with it especially has I wanted the title to read Proud but had to make do with Pride.

22 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby
What stunning layouts! You are creating some lovely memories! I'm loving pinterest too!
Hugs Lynsey x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Debby,
Two beautiful layouts,love all the details :) x

heidy said...

Those LO's are gorgeous Debby!!
Hugs Heidy

Anonymous said...

Oh my just look at your desk! theehhehee BUTTTTTTTT!! wow this is where those awesome layouts were made! both stunning! hugs me xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love the Father of the Bride page. Great soft colors, the corner stamping and pearls, the accent pieces where the one square is missing. Your desk looks like a happy place with lots going on.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

what a wonderful scrapbook layout Debby - such wonderful memories... and your desk is so tidy...you should see mine :) Hugs, Teresa x

SandeeNC said...

Both of your layouts are stunning, you did a fabulous job on both of them! I had to go find the spider, lol, just to see! 44, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina and wishing you a Happy Easter :)

Aud said...

Having a laugh at your desk Debby as Im a bit of a neat freak but hay ho your scrapbook pages looks great. Aud x

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous pages Debby. I can appreciate taking your time with Wedding pages. I got married in 1997 and am still pondering which papers to use!!!!!

Hugs
Jayne
x

Elizabeth said...

Stunning layouts, Debby. Love the patchwork effect on the first and the pearls added to the branches just finish the LO perfectly. Your desk looks great. Happy Easter. Elizabeth x #147

Kathleen said...

So glad it is not just me that has a desk like that then.
Fab pages.

Kath x

angelwhispers said...

Two beautiful layouts Debby and I love the branch stamp looks so pretty with the pearls!

Love Chanelle xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I think the main thing is that you actually finished this beautiful layout Debby even if it did take a few years! It was certainly worth the wait xx

Sandra H said...

Brilliant layout Debby:)x

Miriam said...

gorgeous layouts!

#107

Danielle said...

Beautiful layouts! I love how you added the tiny pearls to the tips of the branches. dani133

Alice said...

beautiful pages, Debby! fabulous work as always!

Kathleen said...

Two stunning Layouts.
Kathleen x

Karen said...

Beautiful LO's Debby, they are both lovely :)

I am sorry I am a bit late this week!! Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely Easter, Luv Karen xx #173

May said...

Fabulous layouts Debby, Love the papers you have used on both and the embellishments are Perfect... Hugs May x x x x No11

Darnell said...

Beautiful scrabbooking, Debby. Thanks for the peek! Have a Happy Easter! #141

Julia Dunnit said...

Spider..LOL, I hadn't seen it tallow! Loving the LOs Debs, can't imagine why the second one isn't quite right, you're a harsh critic! I like th elook of that book on your desk...tell me what I've missed?!